Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Gaming is Better Than Dating & Last Night in Cafe World

Gaming is Better Than Dating

Yes, I do play a lot of games in the middle of the night. I suppose it's about the time when other divorced or single people of a certain age start feeling lonely and cry into their pillows or something. I'm twice divorced, and I've been in and out of the dating pool for so many years. By the time you get to my age, you'll see. Dating-Burnout takes hold and you really do prefer playing games to well..... playing games.

Playing video games is so much easier, less drama, more peace; and if you get tired of playing, you just shut off your computer.... so unlike a bad date that won't go home when you get tired of him.
 

Last Night In Cafe World
Last night, I visited my Nice Eats Cafe in Cafe World and got a big surprise; I have a roof and an outside to my building, even bushes and shrubs to decorate the landscape. And neighbors... well buildings anyway. That's a big deal in my little virtual world. Up until last night, all I had was a roofless room.

When I play Cafe World, especially in the middle of the night, I feel like sort of a Cafe God, looking down on my chef avatar and my Facebook Friends customers and my burnt food from on high. That's not changed, but now I can actually go outside. Up until last night, I didn't have an outside to go to. 

Now when I visit my friends Cafe World Friends, I can earn coins and Cafe XP by helping them inside and out. I can do yardwork, sample their daily specials, even unspoil their spoiled food... see, like the great Cafe God in the sky.

Like Farmville, Cafe World can be a lot of work; but what else do I have to do in the middle of the night?





Nice Eats Cafe...Outside

No comments:

Post a Comment