Saturday, June 19, 2010

Have You Seen My Farmville Dog?

I know.... no one wants to hear the trials and tribulations of a middle aged virtual farm girl, but my doggie is gone again. Have you seen her?

Carol's Farm in Farmville
 This is my My farm in Farmville; and yes, I did spell my name with trees.



Farmville, a Worldwide Obsession
I heard a news item a while back, how a Bulgarian man was fired for tending his Farmville crops during a business meeting. Farmville can get to you that way, make you lose your job over virtual corn..... I get it though; in my online social gaming world, the only thing worse than coming back to your farm to find your crops all wilted and brown is finding out your doggie is missing..... again.

Of course, I don't like getting iced by criminals in Mafia Wars either...

So What do Farmville Farmers do?
Every day millions of Farmville farmers worldwide grow and harvest virtual crops, raise virtual animals and tend to virtual farming chores. Recently they even added a Farmer's market so you can sell your veggies, fruits and flowers... to virtual neighbors and virtual customers of course.

And you can raise a puppy....that is if the game doesn't malfunction and you lose your little puppy somehow!

I had that whole Farmville doggie rant a few posts back: "Farmville Won't Let Me Farm and My Puppy is Going to Run Away."  so I won't go over the details.  But it's happened again. I can load the game, but one day I came back to my farm and little Nice-Nice... that's my doggie... was just gone.

I Paid the Ransom Last Time
The last time I paid the Farmville Doggie ransom, but there's no ransom for getting back a dog that shouldn't have run away in the first place. So now my doggie is gone.... hmmmm I wonder if that's where they got the expression.... you know.  "Doggone this and doggone that... and doggonit!"

If you're surfing the Net and  see little Nice-Nice out there prancing around out in cyberspace, please send her back to Carol's Farm..

No comments:

Post a Comment